Manage the 'legal' issues in your Business and Private life using our Legal Advice by email service under the Indian Law, which allows you to develop a clear understanding and take initial control of the situation prior to seeking formal assistance of a lawyer.
We offer brief legal advice service online in the following areas of practise:
- Divorce, Separation and Matrimonial disputes,
- Family and Personal Laws,
- Property, Succession, Tenancy
- Child Custody, support and maintenance;
- Employment and workplace related issues
- Commercial, Business disputes andArbitration
- Customs and Company Law;
- Money recovery etc. besides general Civil and Criminal litigation.
How does it work?
Step 1 - Fill out the form provided below and send information to us, which should essentially include narration of the facts followed by 2 or maximum 3 questions that you want answered by us.
Step 2 - Agree to the Terms of Service.
Step 3 - Remit the payment of our fees and we will respond to you by e-mail with brief answers/solutionsin the given circumstances within one working day. We subject your email id to verification.
How Much does it cost?
- Our feesfor this service -Rs.500/- or US$10 or equivalent in GBP or Euro.
- Thisamount will cover our cost for offering brief legal advice in the form of a single one-off e-mail.
Terms of Payment?
Mode of Payment?
- For INR Payment – send money by Paytm, M-Pesa or through IMPS to Mobile Number 9810168120 (MMID 9240591). You can also ask us to furnish our bank details for making a remittance.
- For Payment in any other currency – send money by www.paypal.com to email id email@example.com.